The Eternal State

Links: Amazon BOOKS - Print & Kindle | PDF Books | Racing | Videos | Faster!| Donate: Link Below Right


06 April 2013

News...

I am unsure about anything: As Socrates said, all I know is I do not know!

Everything I could have possibly shared is in my books: Go To

http://www.amazon.com/Charlie-Hayes/e/B002VOQG38/ref=ntt_athr_dp_pel_1 for my Amazon Pages.

Did we ever ask for this human birth? For the appearance of "I AM?" Have a look....

Let me close for now with a dynamite bit from my late Friend Ramesh Balsekar...


My relative absence is my absolute presence.  The moment of
death will be the moment of highest ecstacy, the last sensorial
perception of the psychosomatic apparatus.

Indeed. Since "I" never asked for any of this, today would be an excellent day to die...

With Love!

(Site Pictures not appearing sometimes. No clue why.)