The Eternal State

Links: Amazon BOOKS - Print & Kindle | PDF Books | Racing | Videos | Faster!| Donate: Link Below Right


04 July 2013

No matter what occurs, YOU ARE, and THAT is Forever

Self Knowledge has Huge Benefits

After 5+ weeks in hospitals I am home, and talking with seekers again. i have lost most use of left arm and some of right arm... but getting Therapy at home. Maybe by Christmas... but wait:

What happened, you may ask?

Here then is the story. Bear in mind though, You and I are NOT any of our stories! But for those interested...

I am sitting in Starbux waiting to go to a meeting. I leave, and 3 feet from my good ole 98 Jeep I have a heart attack, black out and hit the bumper of the Jeep face first. Yeah, that shit leaves marks!

I awoke on the ground in a pool of blood. Broken nose. Broken arm. Both shoulders way dislocated, left one over 8 inches. Broken dentures. Various other damages, especially to nerve bundles in arms that allow control. But here is he sailent point:

I was NOT surprised.

You see, Awareness, which is Ever Fresh and Always fully present (yet perhaps mostly overlooked) registers EVERYTHING. So on waking, at the conscious level, I knew exactly what occurred, because when I wake Awareness informs the happenings It registers.

So not ONLY was there no surprise, THERE WAS AND IS NO SENSE OF THERE BEING ANYTHING WRONG WHATSOEVER.

That is an incredible gift for which I thank John Wheeler and 'Sailor' Bob every day.

A RENO FD guy happened to be in Starbux and he spoke to me, and said you fell, I called 911, the bus is on the way. I smiled at him and said thanks. The EMS lads were wonderful! And as they strapped me in for the ride to Renown Regional, i quipped, "Hey guys, what's wrong with right now unless you think about it!?"

Full Stops all round!

In the following two weeks I had two MORE heart attacks, and the Cardiac team worked there asses off to keep the old thing around.  I suppose partly at least s this could be shared! Who knows? But having NO fear of a nonexistent future for a nonexistent me is also a rare and treasured gift.

What happened over that five weeks in another tale for another Now. Meanwhile, I did get a refund on part of the process that I started with the support of folks' donations, to apply to far larger bills.... my first 9 days in hospital was $166,000.00! Of course my copay is a fraction of that! TGF Medicare and Senior Care Plus Medicare Advantage. My share will hit about $4400 and I could use some support, if you are drawn by the Heart to offer it. Either way, know that I love You all with all my heart. 

Thanks for the good wishes on Facebook too!

Much Love to all! ~ Charlie on 3 July 2013

Get The BOOKS on Amazon and  PDFs at Lulu; and/or contribute if you like:

Donate at: http://charliehayes36.tripod.com/

No comments: