The Eternal State

Links: Amazon BOOKS - Print & Kindle | PDF Books | Racing | Videos | Faster!| Donate: Link Below Right


22 January 2013

Life - Life-ING

Q:The only challenge I have now is what to do with all the time I have since I'm not spending hours pouring through philosophy, psychology, and spirituality books, lectures, and talks!  Motivation for what is 'normal' can be tough in a way as the vested interest has dropped away.

C: Motivation, and Actions of an organism, like the burning sun or the tides, happen by-Itself. EVERYTHING is the happening of the Totality, which is that Awareness which is ever fresh, ever present, and which powers the appearance of consciousness and the play thereof.

In the Buddha's pointing: Actions happen, deeds are done, but there is no individual do-er thereof; not in "you" nor in "anyone else".

Thanks again for writing; the Seeing-Being-Livingness happening there is very good news indeed!

Q: You weren't kidding when you said 'more later.'  Most people never write more!  Thanks for getting back to me.

C: All sounds good. Welcome back to the Home You never really left!!

Followup: Q: How do you answer when people ask the meaning or purpose or life?  John Greven in his talk with you said he didn't see a purpose or a meaning.  I often tell people I simply do whatever comes into my head, but I find no ultimate purpose.  Without the importance of the 'me' there, life gets a lot less serious!

Thanks.

C: You are welcome!

Followup Q: How do you answer when people ask the meaning or purpose or life?  John Greven in his talk with you said he didn't see a purpose or a meaning.  I often tell people I simply do whatever comes into my head, but I find no ultimate purpose.  Without the importance of the 'me' there, life gets a lot less serious!

C: Your understanding is good; life is just life-ING, and it's absolutely empty and meaningless. The brain is wired to MAKE UP meanings. (And THAT doesn't mean anything either!!) Once all that linguistic brain farting is seen for what it is, just clouds coming and going in the Emptiness that you are, and is seen as only "machinery" you are spot on that all the seriousness drops off.

Much Love!

PS: That Emptiness is also the Fullness of the All-Embracing Love-of-What IS.

NOT TWO.

"My Silence Sings. My Emptiness Is Full. ~Sri Nisargadatta